- Failure to show up for the flight at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure will result in the fare being forfeited
- Changes and cancellations to flights can be done up to 2 hour prior to the scheduled departure time for Domestic flights, and up to 4 hours prior to departure for International and Interline flights. All promo/sale fares are restrictive fares and are refundable (only statutory taxes ). Certain promo/sale fares do not permit changes to the flight. Please check restrictions on the fare while booking
If you wish to change any of the details of your booking e.g. date and time or cancellation of your booking, you must inform it at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure of your flight. With effect from 7th April 2016, on all domestic sectors any change made to the booking will attract a fee of INR 2250 per passenger one way per change. With effect from 1st November 2017, on all domestic sectors cancellation of a booking will attract a fee of INR 3000 per person one way . Any difference in fare will be charged additionally as applicable. Changes/ Cancellation to your booking can be done at our Reservations or at any of our SpiceJet's Airport Sale Centers or online through the SpiceJet site. Change / Cancellation within 2 hours of departure or failure to check-in for a SpiceJet flight at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time will result in the forfeiture of the fare. All fees are subject to change without prior notice. All promo/sale fares are refundable (only statutory taxes). Changes are permitted at regular charges.
- In the event of cancellation of non-cancellable ticket(s), the passengers shall only be refunded the amount paid towards any kind of taxes/ duties/ levies and/ or fees.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
Due rescheduling, if the same booked fare is not available at the time of change, any difference in fare will also be applied in addition to the change fee plus changes to any applicable fees at the time of changes. All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Incase of cancellations, the balance of the original booking amount will be retained in a credit shell where the passenger may use it as payment towards future travel by calling our Reservations. At-least one of the passengers booked in the original PNR (Credit Shell PNR) should be travelling in the new PNR for future travel. The Credit Shell is refundable on request.
Name changes are not permitted.
- Bookings made under Student Discount are changeable, cancellable and refundable.
- As SME Traveller is a self-booking tool, Changes/new booking done through SpiceJet Reservation helpline will not be entitled for SME Traveller benefits.
Certain fares could carry a restriction related to change/cancellation and policy. In case you do not wish to opt for restricted fare, you can book two separate PNRs for each sector without the benefits/restrictions of the return fare.
Our full terms & conditions are displayed at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx