PRE-BOOK EXCESS BAGGAGE FOR OTHER INTERNATIONAL AIRLINE CONNECTIONS
Terms and conditions:
- International travelers can pre-purchase their excess baggage when they connect onto domestic SpiceJet flights while flying in from /to other international flights within 24 hours of their travel.
- Allowance for International connection baggage purchased will be provided only once. For example, in case the passenger is flying in from an International sector and has an inwards/onwards SpiceJet flight to a different destination within 24 hrs, allowance of International baggage will be provided only once, that is, allowance of International baggage will not be provided on the other sector under the different PNR.
Pre-purchase of excess baggage will be booked per passenger per journey. Categories of excess baggage and the corresponding pricing are as given below:
|Check-in baggage (in Kgs)
||Charges (in INR)
- The pricing slab mentioned above is valid till 30th Jun’2023.
- Pre-purchase International connection excess baggage needs to be booked at least 24 hours in advance of travel through spicejet.com or either through travel agents.
- Passengers need to display their original boarding pass and other relevant international travel documents at the time of check-in. (In case of failure to produce the requisite documents, excess baggage rates as per airport will be applicable)
- The pre-purchased extra baggage for international connection is non- transferable.
- The extra baggage is valid only for the sector it is purchased for.
- Any modification to the pre-purchased excess baggage for International connection travellers is not allowed.
- Prepaid excess baggage once purchased, cannot be cancelled in stand-alone or used partially.
- Any interpretation issues in respect of the above, the decision of SpiceJet shall be binding.