From filling breakfast options to lip smacking snacks, from sumptuous lunch to dinner options, from vegetarian delicacies to non-vegetarian delights; SpiceJet offers a multitude of meal choices on pre-booking.
On pre-booking your meal, you save up to 10% and get a guaranteed meal of your choice. Not only this, special meals like a Jain meal, Navratra meal, meal for diabetics, gluten free meal and special cakes are also available only on pre-booking.
Hotmeals can be pre-booked by simply selecting a meal of your choice from our web menu during the booking process or anytime after by using the “Manage My Booking” option on www.spicejet.com, and paying the corresponding add-on fee.
All hot meal options are served along with accompaniments. Pre-book a HotMeal now and give a red, hot & spicy treat to your taste buds.
Apply Meal10 while pre-booking Meals to get additional Flat 10% Discount
SpiceJet Add-On Offer (the “Offer”) Terms and Conditions
- The Offer is valid on bookings made only through www.spicejet.com (Guest and Member).
- The promo code to avail additional 10% Meal services is “MEAL1O”.
- The promo code “Meal10 ” shall be valid till January 15th only.
- The Offer is valid for both one-way and round-trip bookings, for both domestic and international travel.
- The Offer cannot be clubbed with any other scheme/offer/discount/promotion etc.
General Terms And Conditions Of The Offer
- SpiceJet reserves the right to modify, alter, amend and/or change any and/or all of the terms and conditions, made applicable to respective Offer, at any time without prior notice. SpiceJet also reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel respective Offer at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of respective Offer by the customer or travel agent, SpiceJet reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- The maximum liability of SpiceJet in any event for any valid claim arising out of respective Offer shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer under the said offer.
- For any mobile wallet related claims, the customer should contact the concerned mobile wallet company and SpiceJet will not be able to entertain any such claims.
- For any credit / debit card and net banking related claims, the customer should contact their respective banks and SpiceJet will not be able to entertain any such claims.
- Any person availing the Offer shall be deemed to have accepted the applicable terms and conditions.
- All other terms available on http://www.spicejet.com shall be applicable.
- Any disputes arising out of respective Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at New Delhi, India.
Kindly Note: Passenger who has already booked a flight can also avail the Meal10 Discount by booking meal through “Manage My Booking”. Click here to add a meal http://book.spicejet.com/RetrieveBooking.aspx
Watch our Hot Meals commercials
Retrieve your booking to add Meals