ADD Priority Check-In + Preferred Bag Out Combo
TO YOUR BOOKING
Terms & Conditions:
- Priority check-in + Preferred bag out (hereinafter the “Service”) can be bought by the passenger while/ after making the booking via SpiceJet’s website
- The Service can be availed latest upto two (02) hours before the scheduled departure.
The Service, and can be bought by passenger on the payment of the following non-refundable fees, w.e.f. 11/Jan/2018
a. For domestic flights: Rupees Three hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 399/-).
b. For Ex-India flights: Rupees Four hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 499/-).
However, said fees is refundable in the event wherein either the booking is cancelled by the passenger or the flight being cancelled by the airline.
- Those passengers, who have bought the Service, shall have to check-in for their flight at the airport check-in counter, as Priority-Check-In. In absence of the same the facility of preferred bag out will not be made available.
- The Company reserves the right to amend/ cancel/ withdraw the Offer at any time without any prior intimation.
All other Terms of Carriage, available at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, shall be applicable.
- In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this Offer, the Company’s decision in such regard shall be final and binding.