Add Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Bag Out to your booking
Terms & Conditions:
- Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Bag Out (hereinafter the Service) can be booked by the passenger while/ after making the booking through www.spicejet.com, Mobile Site, Call Center and selected Travel Agents.
- The Service can be availed latest upto 1 hour before the scheduled departure of domestic flight and 3 hour before the scheduled departure of Ex-india to international flight.
The Service, and can be bought by passenger on the payment of the following non-refundable fees
a. For domestic flights: Rupees Four hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 499/-).
b. For Ex-India flights: Rupees Six hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 699/-).
However, said fees is refundable in the event wherein either the booking is cancelled by the passenger or the flight being cancelled by the airline.
- You 1st passengers can proceed to the priority check-in counters to drop off any checked baggage. To board the aircraft, they can go to the priority boarding queue at the boarding gate.
- The Company reserves the right to amend/ cancel/ withdraw the Offer at any time without any prior intimation.
All other Terms of Carriage, available at https://corporate.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, shall be applicable.
- In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this Offer, the Company’s decision in such regard shall be final and binding.