Add Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Bag Out to your booking
Terms & Conditions:
- Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Bag Out (hereinafter the Service) can be booked by the passenger while/ after making the booking through www.spicejet.com, Mobile Site, Call Center and selected Travel Agents.
- The Service can be availed latest upto 1 hour before the scheduled departure of domestic flight and 3 hour before the scheduled departure of Ex-india to international flight.
The Service, and can be bought by passenger on the payment of the following non-refundable fees
a. For domestic flights: Rupees Three hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 399/-).
b. For Ex-India flights: Rupees Six hundred and Fifty only (INR 650/-).
However, said fees is refundable in the event wherein either the booking is cancelled by the passenger or the flight being cancelled by the airline.
- It is mandatory for all passengers to web check-in prior to their flight. Baggage must be dropped off at the SpiceJet baggage counter atleast 60 mins prior to departure. You1st passengers must proceed to the priority check in counters to drop off their baggage.
- The Company reserves the right to amend/ cancel/ withdraw the Offer at any time without any prior intimation.
All other Terms of Carriage, available at https://corporate.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, shall be applicable.
- In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this Offer, the Company’s decision in such regard shall be final and binding.