Add Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Baggage Delivery
TO YOUR BOOKING
Terms & Conditions:
- Priority Services Pack including Priority Check-In/Boarding/Baggage Delivery (hereinafter the “Service”) can be bought by the passenger while/ after making the booking via SpiceJet’s website
- The Service can be availed latest upto one (01) hour before the scheduled departure.
The Service, and can be bought by passenger on the payment of the following non-refundable fees
a. For domestic flights: Rupees Three hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 399/-).
b. For Ex-India flights: Rupees Five hundred and Ninety-nine only (INR 599/-).
However, said fees is refundable in the event wherein either the booking is cancelled by the passenger or the flight being cancelled by the airline.
- It is mandatory for all passengers to web check-in prior to their flight. Baggage must be dropped off at the SpiceJet baggage counter atleast 60 mins prior to departure. You1st passengers must proceed to the priority check in counters to drop off their baggage.
- The Company reserves the right to amend/ cancel/ withdraw the Offer at any time prior to departure on all flights till February 28, 2020me without any prior intimation.
All other Terms of Carriage, available at http://www.spicejet.com/Tnc.aspx, shall be applicable.
- In the event of any discrepancy arising out of any matter connected with this Offer, the Company’s decision in such regard shall be final and binding.